You already know that having a robust IT strategy is imperative for safeguarding your company’s most important data and assets. You’ve pushed all of your information to the Cloud, you’ve secured your network, and you have a plan in place in case of an emergency — now what? If you’re interested in taking your already robust IT strategy to the next level, our value-added IT services may be the boost you need.
Here are our top 5 “al-la-carte” IT services that will help add value to your current IT strategy.
- IT Procurement and Asset Management Services
Going hand-in-hand with our Managed Services, our IT Procurement and Asset Management Services keep track of your IT assets to ensure that you are optimizing asset use and reducing costs. Our local IT experts track both your active and inactive assets, supporting your financial analysis, budgeting, and operational planning efforts. With this value-added service, you’ll get:
- Administration and Configuration: Our IT Procurement and Asset Management services will configure systems to your specific business needs and requirements, before delivering them to your end user.
- Comprehensive Device Move/Add/Change Management: Our comprehensive tracking reduces the time and effort required to reconcile your inventories, keeping you on top of the status and location of all of your assets.
- Centralized Asset Tracking: Regardless of how widely dispersed your assets are, our team will track and maintain thorough details about all of your assets, allowing you to optimize their use.
- Integrated IT Service and IT Procurement Processes: Integracon’s Help Desk Services work closely with our IT Procurement experts to ensure a smooth change-over — that’s free of issues or bugs — to your new systems.
- Hardware Configuration and Deployment Services
When your organization is ready to roll out a system, application, product or process, our Hardware Configuration and Deployment Services will provide efficient, quality-driven deployment services, all the way from design concept to reality. Some of our key steps include:
- Verification of Builds to Product Specifications: Our testing procedures ensure that all required functionality is working as defined and that any possible development bugs have been identified so the system runs as smoothly as possible.
- Hardware and Software Configuration: We’ll track and manage your IT licensing for hardware, software, and users. Your operating systems and applications are kept up-to-date with servicing, maintenance, and software upgrades to minimize security risks.
- Project Management: Our experienced and certified project managers execute day-to-day operations, communicate project status and related tasks, and ensure your project is delivered on-time, within budget and to your satisfaction.
- On-Site Installation: Integracon provides on-site installation for desktops, printers, servers and networking equipment.
- Structured Cabling Services
Our Structured Cabling Solutions provide the backbone you need to run your business. Integracon IT Solutions is with you all the way from conception to installation — assessing your infrastructure, providing the right cabling products and installation services, and maximizing the performance of your network to ensure your project is completed on time and on budget.
We also offer free-of-charge site surveys for all potential cabling installations. These installations include:
- Concealed Cabling
- New Points Added to an Existing Network
- Design and Installation of New Networks
- Office Floor Box Installations
- Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7 UTP and STP
- Voice and Data Integration
- Data Cabinets Changed & Fitted
- Cabling Installations
- Moves and Changes
- Data Recovery Services
Have you lost your data? Don’t worry — the data recovery experts at Integracon can help you with that.
We are a leader in the data recovery industry and provide unparalleled data recovery services throughout the entire nation. When choosing us as your data recovery specialist, you can rest assured that you have made the right decision and that our experienced data recovery engineers are ready to salvage your data quickly and efficiently.
- Asset Disposal and Recycling Services
Our Asset Recovery & Disposal Services focus on the retirement and disposal of personal computers, servers, network equipment, and peripherals. It is our mission to protect businesses from the inherent risks associated with computer retirement and disposal. These risks include:
- Confidential information remaining on retired hard drives
- Software piracy
We also take care of the logistics of disposing of your equipment, the management and documentation of your assets, and all data wiping, so you know your information is safe and secure.
Let us help you connect all the pieces of your IT puzzle.
Each business is different; therefore, your IT package shouldn’t be the exact same as another’s. That’s why our packages are customizable and tailored to the needs of your specific company. While our value-added solutions aren’t part of the core services we offer at Integracon, they can be easily added to any existing package to beef-up your IT strategy. If you’re interested in adding any of these IT solutions to your package, just let us know.
If you don’t yet have an IT strategy in place, we’d love to help you get started. Our free network assessments take a comprehensive look at your network to identify vulnerabilities, determine any other issues your system may have, and let you know how you can improve. Schedule your free network assessment today and start getting your system on the right track.