If you’ve looked around the Integracon website, you might have seen that we’re the leading MSP with nearly two decades of experience in the world of IT strategy and support. While it’s easy to quantify how we’re an experienced IT company, we wanted to dig into what a MSP is — and what they can do for your business. Let’s get started.
What’s a MSP?
A Managed Service Provider (MSP) is a company that remotely manages a client’s (from small to large businesses) IT infrastructure and/or end-user systems. This is usually done under a subscription-based model, rather than a break/fix or on-demand pricing model, so that IT work can be implemented and managed proactively. This allows the client to improve operations, cut expenses, stay up-to-date on technology, and have access to skilled IT professionals.
Why Your Business Needs a MSP
For businesses large and small, maintaining and managing IT can be a real challenge. For one, IT is always evolving, but there’s also the constant need to stay on top of technology (devices and knowledge) and to control the costs associated with in-house IT training, certifications, and trends. The truth is, most businesses just don’t have time — or the budget — to individually make sure their IT strategy is consistently at peak performance. With a managed service provider on your team, you no longer have to worry about those things — they provide the technology and knowledge to give you and your company the competitive IT advantage (at a more controllable cost).
What a MSP Does For Your Business
We can’t speak for all MSPs, but at Integracon, our IT professionals are dedicated to doing our P.A.R.T. (passion, accountability, respect, teamwork) to help your company achieve a healthy, secure, and protected IT strategy. By managing complex IT infrastructures with smart planning, execution, and management, our customizable managed IT solutions help protect your business (and its data) so it can continue to grow. Our managed IT services consist of four distinct parts (fully customizable or available in an all-inclusive package):
- Expert-Level Strategic Consulting
- Remote IT Management Services
- Remote Technical Assistance
- Cloud-Based Tools and Technologies
With these managed IT services, you can expect:
- Predictable IT Management Costs: Our simple pricing agreement changes with your organization.
- Continuous Process Improvement: Our support model is based on the ITIL technology framework.
- Flexibility to Scale Up or Down: Easily change your usage based on your user count.
- Unlimited Live Technical Support: Access our IT professionals when and where you need them.
- Fully-Managed or Co-Managed Technical Assistance: Let our IT team cover all of your IT needs or we’ll work with your IT team.
Managed Security Services
A great way to enhance your security program and infrastructure — and prevent security breaches and data compromise — is with managed security services. At Integracon, our managed security suite is tailored to your needs and uses proven operational processes and Cloud-based tools to prevent security breaches and data compromise. Our multi-tiered approach to security includes:
- Managed Antivirus Solutions: We secure your network while you sleep.
- Firewall and IPS/IDS Management: Our experts actively maintain your security perimeter.
- Security Patch Management: We proactively secure your assets and make sure your security is immune to known vulnerabilities and in regulation with government compliance laws.
- IT Data Vault Services (Advanced Backup and Disaster Recovery): Quickly recover your data after downtime (server failures, natural disasters, etc.).
- Web-Filtering and Web Security: We keep malicious internet traffic from affecting your bottom line.
- IT Regulatory Compliance Services: Efficient and effective ways to manage risk and monitor compliance.
- Managed Internet Backup Services: We are there to help when your ISP fails.
Outsource Your IT to the Leading MSP
Outsourcing your IT demands to the leading MSP is the best, most efficient way to ensure your business is up-to-date on the technology and protective services that are required in today’s world of business. The bottom line is, we manage your IT services so you can focus on growing your business.